[meteorite-list] Best Easel for small Riker boxes?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:36:12 -0800

Hi Michael,
        See the previous METEORITE Magazine - article by Dave Gheesling
On the GA Meteorite club - it has a photo of Anita Westlake's fabulous
Display in her hallway. It is exactly what you are talking about and
I have seen it in person and it knocks your socks off. It should be
relatively simple to make. I am sure if you contacted Anita she would
Give you any pointers she learned in the process. She is extremely
Friendly and generous with her time - a real Southern Belle in the
Best sense of the term.
        Best wishes, Michael