[meteorite-list] Question

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:45:33 -0800

While this is not directly related to meteorites it IS
applicable:
        Is anyone on the list thechno-savvy (ie enough
Of a computer "geek") to know how to "Foreword" an
Email that has attachments and INCLUDE the
Attachments in the foreword???
        Occasionally I want to do this, but have had to
Download all attachments to my desktop and then
Upload them individually to the email I am going
To send. It would be SO much easier to just hit
"Foreword" and include all the attachments.....
        So, is there a way to do that? You can post to
The list as I am sure most members would love to
Have this ability if it exists.
        Thanks, Michael

Get 30% to 50% more gas mileage immediately (I did!):
http://go4best.water4gas.hop.clickbank.net/