[meteorite-list] THIS IS NOT THE IMCA list. TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 19:13:45 -0800 (PST)

But this is a list for discussion of meteorite related things and the IMCA is meteorite related. In my opinion, this has been a good discussion and is more welcomed then the normal ads that I am flooded with from here.
I welcome the non ad based meteorite related posts and wish the owner of this list would start up one for ads so this list could be free of them - Im sure many others would agree.

Ive said it before and I will say it again, I signed up to this list for meteorite related information and discussion and I from what I have seen, this list is used as more of a means of advertisement then anything else...

This isnt anything against you Mike, the meteorites I have gotten from you are some of the nicer samples in my collection, this is just my thoughts on the subject and I hope you dont get offended.

Greg