[meteorite-list] Best Easel for small Riker boxes?

From: Dave Gheesling <dave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 22:21:36 -0500

Michael x 2,
Anita's article you're referring to was back in the August 2008 Meteorite
issue, and I recall that she had a bit of a diagram in her article with
measurements, pointers from the construction learning curve and the like.
Very cool exhibit, indeed. The Meteorite Association of Georgia article was
in the November 2008 issue.
All best,
Dave
www.fallingrocks.com