[meteorite-list] Selling on eBay [AD? Not really.]

From: Kirk Jenks <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:26:21 -0600

Hi Gary and all,
       I basically agree with your summations. I would also include Tues.
Wed. or Thurs. night too.
I would avoid Monday, Friday and Saturday. I usually list things on Tues.
Thurs. or Sunday night!!
Afternoon is no good unless its on the weekend----too many people are still
at work or school in the afternoon. Also----it seems that the FAVORITES
LISTS always comes out between 8:00 pm CDT and 9:00 pm CDT. So putting stuff
up between 8:00 and 9:00 pm may give you an extra day that people may see
your items come out over their FAVORITES LIST!!
                                         Kirk....