[meteorite-list] 10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Own A Meteorite!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 13:21:55 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Moni and Eric,

I'll be gentle, but I always am...lol

Anne says this,"And those are real women, with a
functioning brain. Right, ladies?"

Where did I infer that because men are the majority
that women are stupid?

I said I wish more women did like meteorites! Heck, I
like women more than I like meteorites and men
combined! lol

Anyway, just count them. Here's Mike Bloods meteorite
friends page. I counted 21 females out of over 220
pictures- I may be off a few as my attention wandered.
However, of the 21 some were wives and daughters (of
meteorite dealers/hunters)

That's it 21! If women were as into meteorites as guys
the tally would be much higher.

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/MeteoriteFriends.html

Ruben Garcia
Phoenix, Arizona