[meteorite-list] Meteorites that can't get any, Casper the frendly theif, and a deeply stupid article

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 01:32:18 +0200

Other thoughts?

Not necessary.

The writer hadn't a story, so he wrote a fashionable one, as all are talking
of bursting bubbles these days.

Don't know, whether one should trust in a Casper as a good analyst...:-)
(Isn't that the fellow, who aimed to sell kilo-pieces of Allende at 15$ and
NWA-H5s at 1000$/kg recently on ebay?)

By the way "a million grams" is a metric ton.

Was quite somewhat more during the recent years,
but since three, four years the prices are growing again, in the desert
sector (and in the classic too).
Seems that the scale pan bows slowly again to the demand side.

I'm sure, that several of the historic fall&find collectors would be happy
to be allowed to pay the prices of the late 1990s again, right, Michael B.?

(Hmmmm, whether Michael C. will sell me Zagami at 200$ now? With the money
he could pay his debts at Michael F.).

Which Michaels will be in Munich?
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----