[meteorite-list] IF you want to enjoy up to 50% off you will haveto join my ebay store list.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:54:31 -0700

Hello,

Actually don't take offense-my comments were not meant for you. I will
not ask the list for donations-that was never my intention. In fact I
would of never mentioned any of this at all, except for the cowardly,
whining of some people. I mean I have seen it for years and years now
on this list- the "email courage" some people have is not that same
they would have if they were face to face.

Mostly, I do not see any reason to ask the list for donations. I am
meteorite rich and it is easier for me to just sell some of my pieces
and give the money directly. I thought it would be nice of me to
explain to some of the folks on the list why my posts have been
relentless lately. I have been doing this for many months now and not
once have a mentioned any of this.

Some of your comments are valid and others I might argue with-that is
ok. Don't take offense because nothing here was intended for you in
any negative way. Your emails are reasonable-others on this list are
not-they are petty and bored emails. I for one would never hesitate to
tell them this to their face, but frankly this is a waste of time for
all...

Best Wishes

Michael