[meteorite-list] eBay "Questions" / photos

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 11:37:49 -0800 (PST)

Hey, hope this will help some...

1. questions tab - You have to scroll all the way down to see the ask question tab, its there, but skillfully buried at the bottom of the page where most people think it has vanished.

I can help on the picture thing other then comment I have been having issues uploading pics to ebay.

Ebay is changing a good deal of policies and is full of glitches right now.
I am a top rated seller, everything say it, yet ebays system seems to be leaving out many members who qualify. I have been told techs are trying to fix it. I am a "TRS" but dont have the badge or search results that I should by having it.
Add to that, there is a tab under advanced search that excludes everyone but top rated sellers.