[meteorite-list] A New Fresh (looking) Arizona Meteorite

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:40:54 -0700

Hi all,

Bernd wrote:

> Hi Ruben and List,
>
> Congrats on your latest find! If you had not written explicitly "south of Tucson",
> my first impression would have been that it might be a Franconia stone!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Bernd

I've had hundreds of visits to my website to see my latest find.
Thanks! But just in case others thought the same as Bernd I decided to
put up a page of comparison photos that compare my NEW arizona find
with other "known finds."

Look again and see what I'm talking about - in my opinion my New find
looks more like West, than Holbrook or Franconia.

http://www.mr-meteorite.net/comparisonpictures.htm

Ruben Garcia (Mr-Meteorite)

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/