[meteorite-list] AD: Irons & Tektites

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:37:58 -0700

Hi List,

This is my ad for this week. I'll be placing another ad on Sunday for
next week as well, since I have some new material coming in.

I've got some beautifully sculpted Canyon Diablo Irons and some
wonderfully shaped indochinite tektites as well. There's some bargains
available too on the more "normal" looking irons.

Check them out:

Canyon Diablo Iron Meteorites:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/iron-meteorites-for-sale.htm

Tektites: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/tektites-for-sale.htm

Multiple Item Orders Get Discounts!
Free Shipping Inside USA On Orders Over $50

Thanks and enjoy!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394

P.S. I have more than this so if there's something specific you're
looking for please let me know.

P.P.S. Send me an email off-list if you'd like to know what I'm getting in.