[meteorite-list] Detectability

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks once again Richard -

I hadn't thought of that, but then I don't think of many things now days. I assumed that list concerned simply observational data, and was quite expensive to join.

Looking up 2007 DN41, it does not appear to have been sufficiently dead, and was only detected once outbound after it had been through perihelion, a little late for comparative purposes.

Ed