[meteorite-list] "Thank You Scientists!"

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:41:50 -0400

Hello Ed,

You stated, "Maybe what we need is more UFOs and fewer bolides, given all
the NWA material on the market..."

All NWA material (and other material found elsewhere) are 'UFO's' until the
scientists prove they are "meteorites" (or not).

This seems like a perfect time to acknowledge the hard work and efforts the
scientific community has done for those of us who primarily work with NWA
material. Without this handful of dedicated scientists, many Saharan finds
would never be recognized as meteorites and brought to the many public and
private collections throughout the world. Their work has added valuable
information that may not have been discovered with these hot desert finds.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection