[meteorite-list] "Thank You Scientists!"

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 19:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Agree completely, Greg. The classification labs and all concerned deserve our thanks. Without NWA I wouldn't have my little chip of the Moon, with which I will be delighting some 2,000 young people next week.

I hope you and your brother are holding on to your planetary cutting dust -

good hunting and best wishes -

Ed