[meteorite-list] Your top meteor sightings!

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:52:42 -0800 (PST)

I saw a really nice one on the way to the recent MAG meeting. I first thought it was for 10 seconds, but more close to the time for me to tell my wife "oh my god, look at that one!" then it went out.
I tried to find out more about it, but had no luck.
That was the biggest and brightest one I think I have ever seen. Kinda nice early in the morning on the way to a meteorite meeting.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites