[meteorite-list] {MPML} 2010 AL30: Bright (14th mag) newly-discovered close approaching object

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 19:46:39 +0100

If it were a manmade object from the early years of space travel,
may be a rocket stage or something like this from the Apollo era,
and it would impact, and some debris of this would survive, I
would LOVE to have this artifact in my collection... :-)

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------