[meteorite-list] Christian Anger

From: impactika at aol.com <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:56:42 EST

Hello everybody,

I just received this email (below) from Hanno, with very sad news.
For all of you who did not know Christian Anger, he was an expert meteorite
collector and a very friendly guy. In his real life he was an Engineer, and
lived near Vienna, Austria. He leaves behind an (ex)wife and two little
girls.
And I still remember when we were waltzing together in Ensisheim, in much
happier times.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

Hello Anne,

today I received an email from Harald Stehlik, that our good friend
Christian Anger had on 14.dec 2009 a very heavy car accident and he died.

I am very shocked and sad, because Christian was not only a collector but a
friend.
Everybody know how much fun we had when we were togheter.
We had also other private contact and were real friends.

At first he told me that he cannot come to the Munich show, because he had
so many private problems in his mind.
Then he called me thursday evening when I was in Munich that he decided to
come. So he was with us friday evening at the Fliegerbr?u and stayed in
Munich till sunday afternoon. He helped me to bring some of my material back
into the car sunday afternoon.
This was the last time I saw him.

True friendship never ends..............

Hanno Strufe