[meteorite-list] Responsibility Over Ratings

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 17:24:30 -0400

Hi Mike,
>If I had a dollar for every email Ihave gotten from someone claiming
to have found a CM2 like Sonny's,I'd be a millionaire - and as Adam can
testify, most of these peopledon't want to hear the truth - that their
rock is not a meteorite andthey have a >better chance of hitting the
powerball lottery than theydo of finding a CM2.

It is a CM1, CM2 are easy to find :)

Thanks,
Sonny