[meteorite-list] Annual Influx Rate and Average Velocity

From: Robert Beauford <robertbeauford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 13:22:00 -0700 (PDT)

I need a decent estimate of average annual meteorite influx rate (total mass at all scales per year) and I'm not sure who has done the best and most recent job.?
Can anyone suggest a source?
Also, does anyone have any idea whether anyone has worked out a meaningful average speed (from real data)?for inbound objects??
I suspect that everything from?pebble size to?large masses have one average velocity and that?dust has a different average velocity.
Thanks,
Robert Beauford