[meteorite-list] LOSS OF METEORITE BY UPS

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 23:54:11 -0500

Hi Don and List,

I've had a couple of similar experiences with USPS. One time I bought
a lot of old historical papers online, and it took almost 3 months to
arrive via Media Mail. I had given up on it when it showed up one
day, out of the blue.

Another time, I shipped a telescope to a buyer via Priority. It
should have arrived in 3-4 days, tops. After about 3 weeks, he had
not received it and so I sent him a refund. Two days after I sent the
refund, it showed up.

If USPS is consistently inconsistent. ;)

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - Meteorites & Amber (Michael Gilmer)
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com