[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 00:37:35 -0700

Hello All,
Please be aware that the seller (Lahcenia Ait Ha or Lacenia Ait Ha --
or apparently Lahcen Ait Ha) has changed his facebook user name and is
now going by the name Lhou Ait Ha.

I de-friended the fellow some years ago because his communications
made me uncomfortable. He didn't have any references, and I found a
negative past reference to him on the list:

http://www.mail-archive.com/meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com/msg56009.html

My last communication with him was in 2010. Apparently he's still around...

Dan -- please think about what you are suggesting. Would you say the
same thing to all US dealers if one of them was proven to have somehow
swindled people? Maybe, but I have the feeling that such a demand
would seem a little over-the-top. You are indeed entitled to your
opinion.

Regards,
Jason