[meteorite-list] Fw: Warning about Lahcen Ait Ha

From: Douglas Dawn <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 10:15:15 -0400

It has nothing to do with the Moroccan people, just the distance and
perceptions of borders. Anyone regardless of nationality who hides
behind a keyboard thinking it provides anonymity to cover up swindling
will eventually meet their match whether it is Gary or something else.?
?
What a chance to go unannounced and claim:

(Renault) What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
(Blaine) My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
(Renault) The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
(Blaine) I was misinformed.

And leave saying,

Hmmmm .... Morocco, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful
friendship!

PS this is a mostly a random reply as a question came up if I am still
alive ... yes - just with almost 23,000 unread list messages in the
inbox and my hands quite full
?