[meteorite-list] New Meteorites

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 10:00:56 -0700

I'm deeply interested in your new meteorites, and this is a pretty dopey thread (Silly-sounding Meteorite Names), except for Phil's mashup.

Any for sale? Will it be the usual deal where an ordinary chondrite starts at 100-plus per gram and falls by 75% over the next 18 months? Got official classifications? Any pics of specimens for sale?

Paul Swartz