[meteorite-list] Meteorite main mass hunting with a blimp

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 22:33:01 -0700

indeed, had a great dinner with some of the NASA people, it all makes sense and is on the up and up. blimp company offered their services free of charge and are now on the cover of many newspapers, not bad marketing, and NASA gets long slow flyover of the strewn field searching for clear areas and photographing terrain to hunt in as google earth is very out of date in this area. win win for all.

Michael Farmer

Sent from my iPad