[meteorite-list] New BLM Rules - Proposition 120

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:06:59 -0700

This was talked about last year by our amazing Arizona government as a way to open mining in Grand Canyon, a horrible idea by them to profit from the rape of our most beautiful national park! The state wants "sovereignty" to pillage anything of value. This same state government and our esteemed governor sold the state capital building I fund the government during the downturn, only to pay it off and buy it back last year, a $130,000,000 "million" dollar scam and loss to the taxpayers.
We can not trust them to take care of anything.
Go Feds, tell Brewer to "shove off". Since the federal government bought Arizona, all federal lands need to be protected from these short-sighted politicians looking to line their own pockets!

Michael Farmer
Sent from my iPhone