[meteorite-list] List change

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 09:34:42 -0400

Michael,

Something strange is happening. I am getting emails from "name of sender
via Meteorite List." Take a look below at the header from your original
message that I just received - it says: "From: "Michael Blood via Meteorite
List."

This may have to do with the email program that you are using, and/or your
ISP. I am using Microsoft Outlook Express, and have Time Warner's
Roadrunner Internet Service.

I sent an email to Art yesterday about this, but did not hear back.
Additionally, when I hit "Reply All" the Meteorite List address and the
Sender's address both populate. This disagrees with what others are
apparently experiencing.

This is just my experience, and your mileage apparently varies.

Regards,
Ed Deckert
IMCA #8911