[meteorite-list] List change

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 07:41:20 -0600

It may depend on the choice of email client. I'm not seeing any
differences (using Thunderbird). I still see the sender in the "From"
field. If I click "Reply" it still goes to the sender. If I click "Reply
all" it still goes to the list and everyone else. If I click "Reply
list" (which I'm using here) it just goes to the list email. No need to
manually paste anything in.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory