[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds???

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:51:41 -0700

The UNESCO guidelines have been well discussed on this List. Richard Norton
discussed them in great detail and I do not consider him an alarmist. I am
speaking from personal experience however I have provided links to these
"laws" in the archives.

Please share your experiences on trying to obtain a commercial permit. This
would be useful first-hand information

Best Regards,

Adam