[meteorite-list] [IMCA List] Martin Goff's Out Reach

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 22:12:04 +0000

Hi all,

Just wanted to post here as it concerns my post to the IMCA list. My
post was basically exactly the same as posted here to the metlist and
also on facebook etc. I had posted to all these forums and lists to
say i had recently uploaded an article on a recent outreach event that
i had attended. I had partly also done this to see which forum yielded
the most interaction, it was no surprise to me that Facebook came out
top in this respect.

This conversation seems to have spilled out onto the metlist from the
IMCA list and my post here is purely for the metlist just to explain
my motivation in my original post :-)

Cheers

Martin

--