Re: New images of meteorites just set up

Hello Jim, jj, and all,

The Virtual Campus floating the airwaves around Idaho will be offering a
Web-based course called Planetary Geology for Teachers. Currently the site
offers several photomicrographs of thin sections. One module (in
development) of this course is viewable at the URL:
http://wapi.isu.edu/geo_pgt/mod5.htm

In addition to my images posted in the Gallery of the Meteorite Exchange
Website, I am supporting the image-needs of several other projects, one
being the Planetary Geology for Teachers course.  As this site develops,
more images will be added, all designed to educate the person new to
planetary geology. (note: you may need to add one or two plugins for your
Internet browser in order to access all features of this site)

Cheers,

Martin