Re: PARDON?

   Hi Geoff and list,
    I think the debate about meteorite prices is a healthy one, as long as
the name calling doesn't start. The dealers and collectors both get an idea
of how each are thinking and all should benefit by it in the future, I hope.
It should help keep things in check a bit in the long run. The BUYERS will
eventually determine what these meteorites are worth by using (or not using)
their wallets. I do want a small piece of Portales and Monahans BUT,
I will NOT pay a king's ransom for them. Let the price wars begin!

Regards,
Tom Randall