Re: Rusty stones

TMS/TNS/HRC wrote: (SNIP)
> By the way, a belated thank you to everyone who responded to
>my pleas for help on my Millbillille.  I do have a "micro"
>sandblaster, and some time when I'm feeling brave I think I'll give >it a try.
> Regards, Jeanne
---
Dear Jeane (& List members)
	DO be sure to use something OTHER than sand in a sand blaster used on
meteorites! The medeum needs to be "softer" (on the Mo's hardness scale)
than the harness of the fusion crust - otherwise, you WILL be removing
fusion crust in the process - something even worse than rust.
	Best wishes, Michael