Pairing

Al also wrote:

> Some of the meteorites found in antarctica are matched pairs
> (I think two) so the question is do they consider this as one
> find or not?

(a) MAC 88104 - MAC 88105 (Lun-A)

These meteorites are paired fragments of a polymict breccia.

(b) QUE 93069 - QUE 94269 (Lun-A)

QUE 94269 is a lunar meteorite, very similar to QUE 93069 (AMN 17(2),
1994), with which it is certainly paired.

(c) Yamato 82192 - Paired with, but does not fit to, Yamato 86193 (K.
Yanai and H. Kojima, Meteoritics, 1985, 20, p.720).

> so this brings the total of unique lunar meteorites down to 13.

Best wishes to all and thanks to Ron,

Bernd