Re: Cat. of Meteorites

this year, next year, sometime....Our publisher got taken over, so we had
to find another one. We're in the last stages of negotiation, and I hope to
have a date soon. But I've said that before. In the meantime, a stripped
down version will be on the web in autumn (fingers crossed). I'll keep you
posted.

Monica

(Editor)

At 15:10 22/07/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Anyone know when the new Catalogue of Meteorites will be out on CD-ROM?

-----------
Dr Monica M. Grady

Head, Division of Petrology and Meteoritics
Curator, Meteorite Collection

Department of Mineralogy
The Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road