Re: Open Letter

Art,

   I am in agrement with M. Blood on the deletion of members of this mailing
list.  There should be some compromize here.   In a free world,  we are not
going to always hear nice things.   To delete someone because of his
"unpopularity"  is something that I would strongly advise against.   As to the
etiquite of the people on the list,  you should make rules that we can all
follow,  and then there will be no question as to who is violating these
rules.

  I have found this list to be very informative, and full of many diverse
opinions,  I would hate to have it reduced to banality because of fear of
being deleted.

 As to posting advertizements,   I for one LIKE to hear what people have for
sale.   Most people on this list are meteorite collecters,   to hear whats for
sale is important to me as a collector,  and I feel privilaged to hear it here
FIRST!   When the Orgueil was offered I Took notice!   Please don't  threaten
dealers with banisment for posting things like this,  I feel it would be a
disservice to your readership if you do.

 I have enjoyed the short time that I've been subscribed to this list,  I feel
it's the best place to get and disseminate the latest meteoritic knowlage on
the web,  please keep it as free as you can!

 Regards,
Geoff Cintron