Shocked Quartz (cleavable)

Hi to all list members,

With regard to toxicity in specimens, how can one distinguish between
shocked quartz from a nuclear test site and shocked quartz from an
impact site?  This is of particular importance to me as I have eight
specimens in the area on my computer desk.  I purchased them from a
storeowner who did not even know what they were, but said they were from
Peru.  Whether this is true, I have no idea.  Never occurred to me they
might be the result of nuclear testing.  Any advice would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you.jj