Re: addendum Re: ALH84001 -

Hello Michael,

I think that, laws aside, you would have difficulty finding a market for
enough of the material to provide any worthwhile project funding. There are
not many people who can spend $400K for a fraction of a gram (or would want
to). $1 billion might fund a couple NASA missions, but it takes a lot of
$400Ks to make a billion.

Gene

P.S. I don't think the U.S. would want people to think they need to hold a
garage sale to fund the space program.