Re: Meteorite "worth"

>We'll each decide what these things are >worth. No one else.
>When I can afford something I'll buy it.

Yes, but what happens next June when an H5 falls, and the farmer sits on it
until he get 100k for it?

Then it is *not* under our control. Then when an L6 shower happens a month
later, they'll want 500k.

Everybody has heard about the prices SNCs command. Why isn't their meteorite
worth as much, or more? It doesn't help when the first meteorite dealers on
the scene start trying to "scoop" the others on the new fall.

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: