Re: When it's a rock! (was, "RE: When Does a Meteorite become a Meteorite?")

Ginger,
	OOOPS!
	More seriously: of course, you are right, that response did NOT belong
tagged onto a commentary on your commentary.
	ESPECIALLY, as a "newcomer," please accept my sincere apology.
	-----
	On the "topic" of terminology re meteoroids & meteorites, and the
entirely different order of "meteores" I feel what I said holds the same
merit as if I had placed it in an apropriate manor.
	Again, my apologies to Ginger.
	Best wishes, Michael

Archives located at:

For help, FAQ's and sub. info. visit: