[meteorite-list] TUCSON AUCTION - On line catalog started (AD)

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 18:13:47 2004

Greetings all,
        For those interested in seeing the first 35 items already submitted
for the Tucson Auction (Sat, Feb.5th) , go to:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson05.html

and hit the link for the On Line Catalog.
        The first 35 photos are up and an additional 30 items are listed
(Their photos will be up shortly).
    People interested in listing items need to submit forthwith. Items
with no minimum will be given preference, as will items of exceptional
quality and a low opening minimum. Items not meeting these criteria
are subject to rejection. However, the sooner the submission, the greater
the likelihood of acceptance.
    As you can see, there are numerous excellent specimens with no minimum
at all. This should make for an exciting event. I will be posting photos to
the site as quickly as possible, so the site should have tons of photos in
the immediate future.
    Note: you can click on the small image to see a much larger image of
each item.
        Please contact me off list for absentee bids or to list items for
sale.
        Best wishes, Michael