[meteorite-list] Curry Montrose Meteorites and Mexico Doug

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:13:24 -0700 (PDT)

Steve Curry showed up after watching too many meteorite TV shows which he mentioned by name in his auctions a few years ago.

This
 was about the same time some idiot sent me a "several million dollar"
spent CM1 toilet plunger in the mail against my will.? He even accused
me of pinching a few hundred grams for myself after I sent it back.? What a nightmare this guy was.

I think
everybody should report his fraudulent auctions at once to eBay.? A NOCI
 form will be filed soon because this freak has enough nerve to compare
his terrestrial trash to NWA 5K!

Adam