[meteorite-list] Admire Pallasite Destruction!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:28:00 -0500

Hi List and Happy Thanksgiving coming up to all of you. Anyways, I purchased
a 6+ gm. slice of the Admire Pallasite in May of 2011 from an eBay seller
with 100% feedback and of course I am not a fan of meteorites with a
reputation as a Ruster! The auction by this Seller bragged about how well
prepared and preserved his Admire specimens he was selling are. Well I
reluctantly bought a Specimen for a $30 price tag. Well now all of you on
the list can get a good laugh and view how well preserved this specimen was
I purchased! I have posted this on my Website so just click the link below.
If anyone else ran into this problem, contact me off list and we can email
the Sellers name. I did just email the Seller on this issue and the link
below to see for himself. Nothing as yet from him, but I just contacted him,
so I will give it some time.
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/admire_pallasite.html?r=20121118002710

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960