[meteorite-list] Admire Pallasite Destruction!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 06:59:55 -0800 (PST)

Looks very familiar. I had a complete slice of Brenham which I paid over $2,500.00 for do the same thing.? Some well-known dealer, which will remain nameless for now which was more concerned with easy money coated it with lacquer instead of providing a proper polish.? The lacquer was the only thing holding together the flexible slice as it made its way to the nearest trash can.? Some crystals popped out and bounced around the floor like a baby with nasty diapers. What a mess!

I will never buy Breham again no matter what a dealer claims. To me, Brenham is a level five ruster!

Happy Collecting,

Adam
? ?