Re: Collectors

In a message dated 19/06/98 22:58:45 BST, you write:

<< I'm not suggesting we flame the guy, just that we put our point of view
 across.

 Ideas..?

 Stuart A >>

Hi Stuart & List,

His attitude is probably due to being mis-informed about a lot of things to do
with this hobby. Some gentle but corrective letter writing would maybe set the
record straight without making an enemy of this guy.....or does that make me
sound too wishy-washy?? He obviously doesn't realise the availability of
meteorites and the willingness of collectors to play a big part in this
business!

Cheers!
Rob.